Enchanted Crochet Baby Girl Dress
Are you ready for your next crochet project? If not, take a look at this super cute baby girl dress free pattern which is amazing for many occasions and parties! In this design, the most harmonious features team up to give you the cutest little baby girl crochet dress ever 😊😍
So now if you have extra baby yarn that you want to use in a great project, start right away with this one! ♥️
Note that the pattern in this post fits a 9 month old cute baby girl. You can find all other sizes, from newborn through 2 years, in my Etsy shop linked below.
♥ Add to Cart: Cute Baby Girl Dress Crochet Pattern
Get the ad-free printable version of this pattern:
The paid pattern has the following additional feature:
– Detailed written pattern
– Important notes
– Detailed fitting sizes
- Fine weight baby yarn 150-250 grams (2-3 skeins)
- Crochet hook 4mm (G in US)
- Tapestry Needle
- Measuring tape
10X10cm/4*4 inch. = 20 sts X 12 rows in dc.
- Ch(s): Chain(s)
- St(s): stitches(s)
- Sls: slip stitch
- Sc(s): single crochet(s)
- Blsc: back loop single crochet
- Sc2t: single crochet 2 together
- Hdc: Half double crochet(s)
- Dc(s): double crochet(s)
- Rnd: Round
- — : Through
Size: 9 months
♥ Pattern: Cute Baby Girl Dress Crochet Pattern
Skirt part: Working in the round.
Ch 152, sls in the first st.
- Rnd 1—24: Ch 3, 1dc in each st, sls in the first st.
- Rnd 25: Ch 2, 1blsc in each of the next 11sts, *skip 7 sts, 1sc in each of the next 12 sts* repeat *-* 6 more times, skip 7 sts, sls in the first st. ( number of sts = 96)
- Sew the skipped stitches.
- Rnd 26—29: Ch 2, 1sc in each st.
- Cut the yarn.
Body Part: Working back and forth.
- Row 1: skip 31 sts, insert yarn in st 32 and make 1sc in 34 sts.
- Row 2: ch 2, 1 sc in each st.
- Row 3: 1 sc2t in the first 2 sts, 1sc in each of the next 30 sts, 1 sc2t in the last 2 sts.
- Row 4—8: ch2, 1 sc in each st.
- Row 9: same as row 3.
- Row 10—14: same as row 4.
- Row 15: same as row 3.
- Row 16—20: same as row 4.
- Row 21: same as row 3.
- Row 22—24: same as row 4.
Straps: Working back and forth.
- Row 1-57: ch2, 1sc in each of the next 4 sts.
- Row 58: ch2, 1sc in the next st, ch2 and skip 1 st, 1sc in each of the last 2sts.
- Row 59: ch2, 1sc in the next st, 1sc arnd the next 2ch space, 1sc in each of the last 2sts.
- Row 60—64: same as row 1.
- Row 65: same as row 58.
- Row 66: same as row 59.
- Row 67— 79: same as row 1.
Ruffles: Working back and forth.
Insert the yarn at the side of the first sc of the strap: 1row’s side=1st
- Row 1: ch2, 1sc in the first st, 2hdcs in the next st, 2dcs in each of the next 76 sts, 2 hdcs in the next st, 2 scs in the next st.
- Row 2–6: ch2, 1sc in the next st, 1hdc in each of the next 2sts, 1dc in each of the next 152 sts, 1hdc in each of the next 2sts, 1sc in each of the last 2 sts.
- Cut the yarn and repeat the same steps for the other strap.
- Sew a Button at the center of the back.
Bow: Working back and forth.
Using white yarn (or any other preferred color) from left over yarns.
- Ch 8, Row 1-40: ch1, 1sc in each st. Join the 8 sts from both sides by making a sls in each st.
- Wrap the blue yarn at the middle of the bow as shown in the picture. Pass the strand through the wrapped yarn and tie it properly. Use a needle and a thin thread to sew the bow at the center of the dress.
- Do not hot glue the bow because it will separate from the dress if washed.
I hope you enjoyed this pattern as much as I did! Don’t forget to share your awesome work and tag #myacessorybox to get featured on my social media accounts.
Check out more free patterns from my blog:
Keywords: baby dress, girls clothes, cute baby girl dress, crochet baby dress, crochet baby dress pattern, free crochet baby dress patterns, how to crochet dress, with ruffles